INSURANCE: The Need Everyone Doesn't Want



I am fully aware that every single thing in this world has expiration, best before date, limitation, end point,
everything’s gonna get back on its original pose or when it’s started. It’s a cycle. It’s a vicious cycle.



I’m just a newbie in the adolescence stage or just retired from the teenage years. At this point in my
life,  my mind is divided into five simple things that a usual of-my-age thinks— my ever supportive, loving family , my  no-ceiling-pay job, my ever exciting love life , people around who ‘became’ my followers, and people who
don’t believe in me and trying to pull me down.

That WAS the case before I realized that there is something I need I must admit I need,
NOT to mention about all the high tech gadgets in town that command you to just sit back, relax, and forget about my body’s functions;
NOT also the high end restaurants that made you indulge on their unique
food offerings which zipped off all the coins in my golden wallet;
NOT the travel fares [which are always on sale] that allows you see the grandeur
of God’s creations while thinking “this maybe my least day”;
NEITHER a luxurious car that will drive your money all the way to nowhere.

And of course, who doesn't need or want a comfortable place to live in with their cats and dogs?
Plus the handy bags, nice outfits and all that stuff.
All of those are human’s desire, aren't those?


While we are too busy to protect these things around us, we’re behind of the thought protecting the
owner of these things. 
An Iphone6 will not work by itself; a sumptuous well-decorated cooking will not disappear in just a click; a low-cost travel fare will not make sense if no one books; try driving in a car without someone putting in
the key;
how’s a silent home looks like?

Isn't it fair to think of yourself first before thinking of anything else?
THINK: I’m the driver of all these things.
WITHOUT ME, THEY’RE NOTHING.

A young as I am, I heard about insurance, getting an insurance plan and being insured. Because of my titos
and titas. I heard that it is a preparation for your death. I’m aware that anytime soon I will be out of the scene, maybe in an instant or gradually. BUT I’m confident that it’s not too soon, because I’m
still young
(bata pa ko, matanda lang naman ang may kelangan nan, ‘yung mga tipong nasa pre-departure area na).

It’s also quite unfair that you are paying some 3,000 buck per month then your family will benefit
from it
when I flew away (ako ang nagsaing, iba ang kumain!).
But I just heard those information from them, I thought those information were reliable since they
were first hand sources, hindi rin pala.
Being in the financial business, i have to learn all the things about finances.
Bakit ka nga ba nagtatrabaho,
hindi ba gusto mong kumita? Gusto mo ng pera! Kelangan mo ng pera! Our great teachers did not
teach us about money matters. Hindi nga naman umiikot sa pera ang mundo, dahil hindi daw
nabibili ng pera ang
kasiyahan ng tao. May point nga naman. Pero bakit bawat kibot mo kelangan mo ng ilang piso?

When I got the opportunity to know how my money grows on its own, I made a lot of investments.
Then my mentor told me that since I have a number of investments which I personally manage,
I need to protect myself so everything must keep going. Then he introduced me on insurance.

Hindi pa rin pala ako nakatakas sa usapang insurance. Narinig ko na yan dati sa mga mayayaman
kong tito,
tita at iba pang kakilala. Mayayaman at medyo may edad na. May investment na ‘ko bakit ko pa
kelangan ng
insurance?

I’m right there in front of the picture staring with my naked eyes. I know what an insurance is, I
thought. I step five steps backward then I saw more specific details of the picture. It’s not all about
death pala.
FACTS:
1. HINDI PALA KAMATAYAN SHOWCASE ANG INSURANCE.
    It’s a protection for myself and for the future of my family.
    If something happens to you, your family can still continue their lives
    and achieve their dreams with what you prepared for them, ika-nga "pangtuloy ng buhay".
2. WHEN YOU GET DISABLED OR DIAGNOSED OF A CRITICAL ILLNESS, DON’T WORRY.  Your insurance will take charge of your bills, so just concentrate on your recovery.
3. ESTATE TAX PROTECTION. If you died and you were not able to transfer the title of your
   properties to your heirs, your family need to pay an estate tax for all your properties.
   This usually accounts 20% of the total amount of the property.
   Kelangan mong magbayad para sa makuhang muli ang iyong pag-aari.
4. PROTECT YOURSELF, PREPARE FOR YOUR RETIREMENT AT THE SAME TIME!
   You have the option to convert your protection coverage to your retirement fund.
Protection for my RETIREMENT












5. THE YOUNGER YOU ARE, THE CHEAPER IT IS.
    Insurance plans are offered in lower cost for younger age compared with the older ones.
6. HINDI LANG EDUKASYON ANG PWEDE MO IPAMANA SA ANAK MO, INSURANCE!
    Insurance is the only Investment tool that can give you an instant wealth.

Insurance is an unselfish luxury and an unrealized need that nobody wants.


For more information on How Insurance can Help you to Achieve your Dream
(Insurance with Investment):



Your Key-bigan to your Success,


No comments:

Post a Comment